Alfie™

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

T2W2 Journal

A gust of chill wind blew, sending a shiver through me.
Here we were in this recondite cave and in a sad plight. It was dark already and the wind was blowing stronger.
The group of us were in a frenzy to get out of the forest. Sam proposed the idea of waiting till dawn but everyone demurred. Though many of us were weary and weak, we wanted to leave this place swiftly.
It was imprudent of us to had the idea of venturing into such territory and now we have landed ourselves in such a predicament.
However, I knew that it was only going to get more dangerous if we tried to escape now. Hence, I made the decision that we rest here till morning. But I knew i was only deluding them, I had no idea on how to go out of this place.
The group acknowledged my decision and went to rest.
I knew I have to take action immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home